Going the Distance

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's time to go home--Oh no!!!!!!!!!






This is my final images from Istanbul. I will probably have a show this winter and will let you know when that comes about. I want to thanks my host, Salih who is pictured with his mother who was also great to me. The other pictures are of the bazaar, a wonderful produce market-I wish we had some, some men who were buying and selling stocks in the middle of the bazaar, and a photo of the Bosphorus which flows through the middle of Istanbul joining the Black Sea to the Mediterranean and dividing Europe from Asia. Pretty impressive. Good Bye Istanbul.

1 comment:

Anna Patricia said...

WOW I love the pictures of the metal items!

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo