Going the Distance

Monday, June 13, 2011

Second day of diving the reef






I've been diving just off the town on the reef. Tomorrow will be my third day in a row then we will fly to Belize City and take a car to Palencia to dive for whale sharks. I am becoming more interested in taking pictures of fish. I think I am getting better at it and will do some more movies tomorrow. Perhaps I will put one up so you can see what it looks like underwater. I show Bob the images each night and we listen to a book while I fiddle with them. I got some good turtle pictures which I am including tonight. So here goes.

1 comment:

Brad Moody said...

I am jealous, the pictures look amazing!

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo