Going the Distance

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home in Lake Charles

We are back in Lake Charles and getting ready for school. I will post Tobago pictures soon. The diving was great. I saw turtles and lots of other marine things. We spent New Year's Eve at a party for British ex-pats. Bob actually danced with a drunk German who is living in Spain. The Brits joined hands four hours before our new year hour and brought in their 2009 at Greenwich time. They sang and swayed and remembered the motherland. I'll go sort out pics and post. Glad to be home and looking forward to the new semester.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo