Going the Distance

Friday, January 2, 2009

Back in Trinidad


We just got back from Tobago and beautiful beaches and scuba diving. I wasn't able to pull up the internet around Christmas so I will catch you up on what we have been doing. Christmas Eve (my birthday) and Christmas day were very quiet. We mainly went to the party upstairs and kicked back like the rest of the people here. The 26th of December is Boxing Day here. We went to the horse racing track and then went to a world champainship boxing match that night. A woman from Trinidad won and it was very exciting. I have put in pictures from both so you can get an idea what a big deal both events are for this area. I will put some pictures of the island up after I download them into the computer.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo