Going the Distance

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is a little friend of mine that I came across yesterday on the reef. I will go to dive the Blue Hole tomorrow and stop on the way back at Half Moon Caye. There's good diving there but the best is that the Caye is a nesting island for some pretty spectacular birds.
I've found a place for massages and we're going to a New Years Eve party at Holiday Hotel tomorrow night. The Brits on the Island are having one at 6p.m. tomorrow evening. I'll post lots of shots soon but have to by on the pier in front at 5:30 a.m. So I'll say good night. Bob is already asleep.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo