Going the Distance

Monday, May 24, 2010

Here and it's been raining

Arrived in San Pedro last evening. There are not as many people here because the season is starting to slack off. It's been raining almost everyday so I hope the diving won't be affected.
Kay's house is surround by trees with orchards, birds, and the little guy who's photo is to the left. He rests on the halyards that pull up the storm windows. He looks in and stretchs his hands out. He has about as much energy as my Frenchie, Chester, except when he moves it's much faster than Chester.
We will take a trip down the beach and check out a dive for tomorrow or maybe this afternoon. I will do my Whale Shark diving later this week at a place called Plancenia. I have put a marker on the map above. I'll post again soon with what I do today. If any of you have friends in San Pedro, let me know and I'll tell them HI for you. I'm also going to check out Elizabeth who makes the silver jewlery (remember the great brachlet) and see what she has new in her shop. Have a great day and You'll hear from me soon.

1 comment:

Brad Moody said...

The place sounds fantastic. All the green (I miss the green) My girls love the lizard shot.

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo