Going the Distance

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just returned from bird trip

We just returned from a birding outing. I will post pictures when we get back from dinner. It finally stopped raining and there was a little earthquake earlier today. There are some little boys setting off fireworks in the park in front of the house where we are staying. Happy birthday to my mother, she is 94 today. I'll be back and tell you more after we go to eat.
We're going to the race track on Boxing day, which is the 26th of December. It will be the final race of the season and is suppose to be a big deal.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo