Going the Distance

Monday, December 22, 2008




We went to the swamp yesterday to see birds. It was like our swamps but it had Scarlet Ibis, which is the national bird of Trinidad. Some of my shots turned out to be very much resembling modern art but I thought you might want to see a few.













This is a little store around the corner. Bob just went there to get me a coke and some other stuff. There are a mixture of houses here. Some are new and some are very colonial. Th whole neighborhood is getting ready for Christmas.
I hear music from places at night and the lady who owns this place has been getting ready for her Christmas party for some days now.

1 comment:

Domonique said...

Hey, looks interesting what is the most interesting thing so far; my dad just called and said some kid on the news parents had to hang their tree on the ceiling to keep him from knocking it over. (KPLC)

Your Student, Domonique

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo