Going the Distance

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home at last!!!!!!

Today we have been home for one week and a day. I feel more rested and Bob seems to be recovering from his ordeal. I am sorting out pictures and will put some final ones for the trip up soon. As you can imagine, I took thousands. My friens Kay is here from Belize and is showing me some photoshop tips. I have my computer and office back in shape and will be at the school intermittantly for the next few weeks. I am looking forward to getting this year off to a good start. I also want to get my images sorted and taking care of for a show this winter.
I'm happy to be back but invite you to keep up with the situation in Kashmir and Northern India. There have been some big events in the last week that appear to be very dangerous for the India people.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo