Going the Distance

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last night in Kashmir-Tomorrow Delhi

We will leave by plane for Delhi tomorrow afternoon and we are both looking forward to a good hotel with air conditioning. The rest of the trip will be very hot so we will be very careful and give you a boring rundown of every sweaty moment. I will get into the calander as soon as I have time so you will have a better idea where we are going and what we will doing on a daily basis. Judy, Carla will be forwarding an e-mail from me, so be on the lookout. I will post more pics when we get to Delhi where we will be for four nights. I hope the hotel has wireless in the room.
The political situation here in Kashmir is quiet but in places near Pakistan there are still problems and probably always will be. If you want to read more about the Kashmir situation go to www.greaterkashmir.com This is the newspaper we get everyday.
Bob is feeling much better and sends greetings to all.

1 comment:

DLN said...

Hey there kitties!
So glad to hear you kids are surviving everything in that region of the globe. Way to go Bob. The good news is, now you won't have to do it again. And, you'll know the truth about the east. You'll have knowledge: 'Understanding through experience.'
My friend Nikki is here for a few days from Atlanta, and has a friend (boyfriend actually) from India. Photographer. She was curious about the smells of the city.
I wish you guys well being and peace throughout the rest of your trip.
And plan a recording of your adventures ‘hot-off-the-presses’ when you return safely.
TTFN
Dln

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo