Going the Distance

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's almost time to leave!!!!!

Time is growing shorter by the day. I've been getting cameras ready and will post my first video to the blog tonight. I went to the Buddhist Temple Wednesday evening for a mediation class which I go to each week. There is a Lotus Festival going on there this weekend. I shot some of the flowers and a couple of the monks talking about the festival. I hope to go myself Sunday. It is in Port Aurther, Texas, a forty-five minute drive from my home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie,

I looked at the photos I took inside the temple and they're really fuzzy...There might be ONE good one of you taking photos...
Anxiously following your progress.....I still can't imagine how you managed to get to the airport at the crack of dawn.....Great travelers I guess....Well, I guess that's old news now......Love, Kay

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo