Going the Distance

Tuesday, June 10, 2008



We arrived in New Jersey at Liberty airport about two hours ago. We've eaten and looked at some Saprano shirts and finally settled in the Continental Club. It's very nice here with comfortable chairs as you can see. We will stay around here until our plane leaves at 8:15p.m.

I forgot to bring the cheese which I had gotten for our host in Kashmir so I've sent Bob out to try to buy some from a deli. He'll check back later, after his nap. I'm ging to take a stroll around myself (which is impossible to do according to an English Professor I know) to the bookstore and then rest. I hope my dog Chester was walked today. I hated to leave him this morning but India calls. It's going to be great so hang in with me until I get to some great culture/nature and all that stuff. My friends tell me that Snow Leopards are seen often at the home where we will visit that is in the mountains. I can hardly wait. Meanwhile, it's airports and not so great scenery.

5 comments:

Don & LaDonna said...

So excited for you! Bob looks to be resting up for the long flight. We at the Banners office will be checking daily to see all you are doing.

LaDonna

Don & LaDonna said...

We are so excited for you both! Bob looks like he is resting up for the long flight nicely. We here at the Banners office will be checking your site daily so we can see what you are doing. I know you will be having a great time!

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie and Bob,

Great to be able to follow along with you....glad things are going according to plan so far......Had a super time with you in Lake Charles. Thanks for all the nice things you did for me. I am back home in Darkest Belize. Bob's suitcase arrived in good condition....I'm taking good care of it till he sees it again.
I'll be following along with your trip!
Love, X X X Kay

Carla said...

Hi Carrie, Everything is going okay. The cousins stayed at your house and enjoyed the pool and spoiled Chester. I went by last night and let him out for a while. Mother is very tired from the Galveston trip and cousins, they were great.
Dee and I will get your car this afternoon. Stay cool. Carla

Mary R said...

I'm been trying to leave a comment for days and may now have this figured out. So you have three comments out in cyberspace all saying the same thing -- GLAD you arrived safely, everything looks great, and I can't wait to see you in your new clothes.

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo