Going the Distance

Friday, July 10, 2009

Arrived and been to get manicure




We arrived yesterday and slept until noon then scouted out the area. The hotel, Casa Platapus, is in the section where all the artist hang out. Not to say that there aren't other art centers around here. I found a crazy hair salon yesterday that is right down from the hotel. The women who run it are artists and alternative beauty people. They have art in the salon and have installations at at gallery where we will visit soon. I think I am going to do a video on them. I have included a few pics of them and will include more later. We will look for a phone today and visit a flea market. Bob is waiting outside so I'm going to go. Is Chester OK? and hello to Dee, Carla and Mom and Caralie and everyone else.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool!!! I love being able to follow you on your trip. I hope you are having a great time! You were asking which color to pick for this trip....definitely green.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear from you! I'm sure you will have your "usual" wonderful/exciting/amazing journey. Sounds like you are off to a good start.
Mary

Anonymous said...

I am very curious about this salon. I look forward to hearing more and/or seeing the video.
Hope you both are enjoying the trip. Can't wait to hear the stories. I have been having a blast reading about the past trips.

Jen

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo