Going the Distance

Monday, July 13, 2009

Warmer at last

I was glad to hear from you all. It has gotten warmer here so we are happier. I can not find all the keys on this keyboard so some of my writing will not be media style. I bet you have guessed one of the keys I cannot find. Anyway, we had a good day today. There are some really good places to eat near here so we eat out at them any chance we get. We went to the Botero art musium so You will see some pictures from there. Also there was a demonstration against bullfighting. I got lots of good video and will post it later. Tomorrow I have to find a firewire for my video camera since I forgot the one that goes with it. I have become attracted to the dogs and people here. Everyone has one and they seem quite proud of them. I miss Chester.

We are going to Cartihena (?) on Thursday. I want to see the fort where the crock swallowed the stone in the movie "Romancing the Stone." Bob, of course shares my in this quest. We will go to the Gold museum tomorrow. Everyone raves about, saying that it cannot be missed. I am also going to do some video at the beauty shop and I have included some pics of it here also. Bob sends his best to all and me too.

1 comment:

Domonique said...

Just stopped in to say, hi.

Love ya, Domonique

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo