Going the Distance

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Sunday evening

The internet doesn't work today at our hotel. It worked yesterday and will work tomorrow I've been told. Have been to a junk market today and have found that I am photographing lots of dogs and sometimes their owners. The Columbians treat their dogs very well. I'll post some pics tomorrow. We have visited the Bolero museum and I've never seen so many fat women, nuns, birds, soldiers. There is an Andy Warhal exhibit here also so we'll see it before we go north. I found the installation that the beauty shop artists have in a gallery and will post some of those pics tomorrow also. I'm going to get someone to walk with me to the other hotel and sign in tomorrow. Bye for now.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo