Going the Distance

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, Hot and sleepy

My sister was quick to point out that I misspelled Chaplin yesterday. I have posted some underwater pictures which I took with my new housing. They are absolutely amazing. The visibility wasn't that good, but the dive was interesting. The first was on a couple of wrecks and the second was on a peak that is covered with coral and has many fish. I got a picture of a grouper and had to work for it. I don't think anything is protected here so the fishermen eat anything that's of any size. The grouper that you see in the picture is small and cute I might add. I am putting a picture of the carving we bought up for you to see. Also I've included some pictures from the central part of the city when the Colombians celebrated their independence day. The square is Christopher Columbus square where in (the book), the crazy woman comes to dance and meets the hero.

We will eat in the city tonight. We will be home on Tuesday morning. I had a dream last night that a bear ate my dog Chester. I will call this evening and talk to him, I miss him.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo