Going the Distance

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last night in Kas, BooHoo






We are in Kas and leaving tomorrow for inland. The are some images from the trip so far. Some are at ruins and some are of the villa where we are staying here in Kas. I can truly say that staying here has been wonderful. I went diving this morning and came back for lunch then went down to the water and had a wonderful swim. I took a nap on a rock tht had some great shade and custains on it then when to the village for some great food. Life is good. Bob loves it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love seeing the pictures.......
Maybe you're not even getting this......this set-up down below seems very complicated...not sure if I'm doing it correctly.....Kay in Belize

Mary R said...

You are both being very photogenic.

Mary R said...

Just showed Joe all your pictures. He is suitably impressed. I just can't imagine a better trip.

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo