Going the Distance

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Left Assos yesterday and found Faco for two nights

I have a million mistakes in my past blogposts so I will try to correct some mistakes that one of my traveling companions suggested I use the spell check. I was so tired the last post that all I wanted to do was let you all know that we got here and are on the road. The place where the huge battle that I mentioned is Gallipoli and it is very impressive. I is very difficult to get a feel for the battles because the different landings and memorials are scattered across the peninsula. It is very impressive.
I was also told that I mispelled Marmara (sea) and Assos (ruin and small village). It is true and I have made my corrections.

No comments:

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo