Going the Distance

Friday, July 16, 2010







The picture above is of a town and ruin called Asso. The island behind is a Greek Island. We drove off the beaten path the the ruins on the hill. These ruins date back to Plato. We will see more of them in the morning. We drove over the mountain and dropped into an escape place that is so picture perfect that it's hard to believe our luck the first night out. I went swimming in water that is blue and cold and wonderful. We're staying in the Grand Asso hotel which is directly on the little harbor. We had dinner outside to some lovely music and I found time to post my progress so far. Hope to have more to report tomorrow night. Bob is having a very good time and for that I am grateful. Good night

1 comment:

Brad Moody said...

Amazing photography, looks like a great time!

Updates

pen logo

I'll be writing you. Check my blog posts above to see what I am Up to. For questions or comments you can either leave a comment here on my blog or you can E-mail me at chriscoc1@gmail.com

Envelope Logo